Become a member of CLAN
Become a member of CLAN and care for our neighbours' children!
When you join CLAN you will be getting involved in a rapidly expanding grassroots effort to positively contribute to systemic changes in developing countries which contribute to gradually realising the rights of children living with long-term health conditions, and reducing the enormous global inequity that currently exists for children with health needs in these settings.
Your membership fee will help CLAN achieve its mission, and will be directed to promoting multisectoral, collaborative efforts around CLAN's 5 pillars:
- Promoting access to affordable medicine and equipment
- Education (for children, families, health professionals, policy makers, national and international communities), research and advocacy efforts
- Optimisation of medical management (focusing on primary, secondary and tertiary prevention, with a bio-psycho-social framework)
- Encouragement of family support goups
- Reducing financial burdens on families, and helping them to achieve financial independence for the longer term
Membership benefits will include:
- knowledge that you are part of the team!
- email or hard-copy access to CLAN's Annual Report
- subscription to CLAN e-newsletters